New Page 1

العودة   .. :: منتدى تاروت الثقافي :: .. > المنتديات الثقافة الفكرية والعلمية > المنتدى التعليمي > ركن اللغات Language forum

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 28-07-07, 05:09 AM   #1

شموع الامل
عضوية الإمتياز

الصورة الرمزية شموع الامل  

ملل

ورده دبلانه O.OSpecial prayers for the 1st night of Rajab O.O

After seeing the first night moon the Holy Prophet (s.a.) used to recite the following:

O my Allah pour out much blessings for us in Rajab and Shaban, make us reach safely Ramzan, and take up abstinence and uprightness (fasting and prayers), careful in our speech, turning the eyes from ugliness (the unlawful); and do not let us hunger for food and thirst for water while we observe fast

Another Dua'a after sighting the moon

O` Allah ! make the new moon appear, for us with security. Eeman, safety and Islam. (O`moon) my Lord and Your Lord is Allah the Mighty and Grand.

O` Allah! Send Your Blessings on Mohammad and his Progeny, Ameen.

Night of 1st Rajab

Recite 20 rakat namaaz on the night of 1st Rajab after Maghrib namaaz such that in every Rakat after Surah al- Hamd recite Surah Tawheed once. The reciter & his family will be saved from punishment in the grave & will cross Pul-e-siraat like lightening without any accounting.

Recite Ziarat Imam Hussain (as) for 1st Rajab Night

1st of Rajab

Recite 10 Rakat Namaaz on the 1st of Rajab such that in every Rakat after Surah al Hamd, recite Surah Tawheed 3 times. A person who prays this Namaaz will be saved from the squeeze of the grave.

Imam Ali ibne Abi Taalib (A.S.) had advised the faithful to recite the following Dua’a tonight after Ishaa prayers;

O my Allah I beseech Thee in the name of “Verily Thou art absolute sovereign; verily Thou has total control over all things; verily that which Thou wills, in all matters, takes place”. O my Allah I turn to Thee through Thy Prophet Muhammad, who came upon the earth from above with mercy (blessings of Allah be on him and on his children). O Muhammad, O Messenger of Allah, through you I turn to Allah, your Lord and my Lord, to make progress and succeed in my efforts. O my Allah, for the sake of Thy Prophet, Muhammad, and the Imams, from his Ahlul Bayt (blessings of Allah be on him and on them) help me to secure success in my activities.

شموع الامل غير متصل  

قديم 04-08-07, 11:35 AM   #2

عبير النرجس
عضو فعال

الصورة الرمزية عبير النرجس  

رايق

رد: O.OSpecial prayers for the 1st night of Rajab O.O

سلام
مشكوووووووووره
الله يعطيج الف عافيه على الموضوع الحلوووو
وانتظر الجديد منج
سلامي ... عبير النرجس

عبير النرجس غير متصل  

قديم 12-08-07, 09:31 AM   #3

المحتار
رفض أحزان

الصورة الرمزية المحتار  

افكر

رد: O.OSpecial prayers for the 1st night of Rajab O.O

thanx sister for these articles

see ya

it was very nice from you

المحتار غير متصل  

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

قوانين وضوابط المنتدى
الانتقال السريع

توثيق المعلومة ونسبتها إلى مصدرها أمر ضروري لحفظ حقوق الآخرين
المنتدى يستخدم برنامج الفريق الأمني للحماية
مدونة نضال التقنية نسخ أحتياطي يومي للمنتدى TESTED DAILY فحص يومي ضد الإختراق المنتدى الرسمي لسيارة Cx-9
.:: جميع الحقوق محفوظة 2023 م ::.
جميع تواقيت المنتدى بتوقيت جزيرة تاروت 02:16 PM.

المواضيع المطروحة في المنتدى لا تعبر بالضرورة عن الرأي الرسمي للمنتدى بل تعبر عن رأي كاتبها ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك